Illustrations...

Although I haven't yet completely decided on what my final product will be, I have known from early on in the brief, that I wanted to include illustrations of British celebrities with bad teeth that are well known in America...so I chose:

Elton John, Amy Winehouse, Ricky Gervais, Tony Blair (not exactly a celebrity...but they still know who he is), Lou and Andy off Little Britain (they took the show over there last year...) and then the 2 final ones were examples of how americans make fun of British teeth...Austin Powers (American/Canadian? still counts...) and a British character off Family Guy.


After scanning them in, I altered the contrast etc. to make them stand out more.

After experimenting with various of ways of how I could make the teeth stand out, I decided on this one -
Simply colouring the teeth in, but also colouring in the hair because I think it makes it look better...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment