Package and Promote

I haven't posted on here in a while as most of my work is on worksheets, but I will take photos and update soon.

So far I have decided:

- To promote braces as a good thing.

- Use the fact that Americans think that all British people have bad teeth as a 'theme'.

- Audience - 'Young adults' 18 - 25 Not particularly students, I was focusing more on young adults who didn't want to have braces when they were younger but have now decided they want to improve their teeth. They will be starting careers and need to give off a good impression, therefore a winning smile can benefit them! In addition to this, they may possibly still live at home and have enough money to pay for braces i.e. Invisalign braces are quite expensive, but you can't tell when people are wearing them so they don't need to be bothered about the appearance. A more specific type of person would be people that will be going into work where they will be working face to face with other people and appearance is important, a 'sophisticated' job.

- Context - As soon as I decided this, I said I didn't want to put them in dentists...but, that is one Obvious possibility. I was also thinking about beauty salons, health spa's and gyms - basically, put them in places where people go to 'take care of themselves' and improve their appearance.

- Tone - Humorous, but in a sophisticated way. Not 'LOL', in your face funny, a more discreet humorous undertone.

No comments:

Post a Comment