Re-do

As I previously mentioned, I wasn't happy with 2 of my postcards so I decided to re-do them.

No more than 3 Colour (+ stock) vectorised word:
I feel that the re-do of the word not only looks better, but is also a better reflection of my style of work. Still, both words are relevant to my summer.

2 Colour (+ stock) Logo:
When we did the presentation I was told that my other Motown logo looked just liked the Norwich Union logo...off the top of my head, I had no idea what that looked liked, but I figured it wasn't a good thing! I thought about it more and reverted back to the 'style' of my initial ideas for the logo. I wanted to create something that wouldn't look out of place on a t-shirt, cd or a website but it also needed to look....better?
I vectorised an image of Stevie Wonder (when he was young and singing for motown) and went from there really, I have to say, I am really happy with the end design and I think the colours look better.

I then went on to just place the logo onto a vinyl, just to see how it would look in context.
Regardless of anything else, I think it looks a Lot better than the first logo lol.

Edit 29th October: I went to see a Motown show last night called 'Dancing on the Streets', and the majority of the lighting was purple and turquoise/aqua blue (I never know what to call that colour), So needless to say, I was happy with my colour choices!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment