Cassette - Bag mock up

I finally got to pick up my material - I didn't complete the full process of steaming etc. so the ink wasn't completely dry and I can't iron it etc. but I never intended for this to be a final piece it was just try a different printing technique and see how it would look.

I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised with the results!
The bag is double sided - with an A side and B side - so is the purse (its clearer on the purse).







I have to say, I think the little tag at the bottom is my favourite part! I suppose it is quite a 'girly', 'cute' aspect of the bag...which is a positive seeing as the bag is intended for a girl!









The purse isn't exactly useable at this stage because it doesn't close etc. but I think the idea of an A side and B side works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment