Final bag ideas

After spending some time thinking, I decided to go with the image of a cassette straight on - its just important that I make it look different from the common sets of cassettes everyone has seen.
The start this process of making it look different - I do want to develop the idea of incorporating the tape out of the cassette.

As earlier sketches show, I did toy with the idea of making words out of the tape but from even the most simplest of sketches, I didn't think it was going to work well at all!
So, because this is intended to be a valentines day gift I have gone with image of 'love hearts'.

However! Taking into account that I need to produce a boys version...I need to be able to use the cassette image without a love heart becauses its unlikely a boy would wear something that would be seen as so girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment