New cassette with tape

When I added the love heart tape...I was really beginning to like the image.
It is still relatively simple, but as a solo image they work well.



I chose to continue the use of block, realistic colour because...thats one of the ways I prefer to work (so it looks like a drawing, but quite realistic.)
One thing I needed to be careful of, was the different between shades, especially the grey of the tape.

As I intend to digitally print these on material again, the colours need to be quite different because last time the subtle difference to show the darker areas didn't show up.



Below is the layout for a purse - still using the A side and B side idea but aso incorporating another A side 'flap' so that it can be folded over and fastened to create a closed purse.

It also shows the layout for the tag that will go at the bottom of the bag like the existing one - as a type of branding I have incorporated the brief title 'I heart mixtape.'
I think if this shows up on the print (as it will be quite small), its a nice addition to the piece.




No comments:

Post a Comment