Top 10...What?

I have decided to do 'Top 10 Celebrity Stories of 2009' - The main reason I chose this;
- I need to chose something thats going to keep me interested for more a few a weeks...and being strangely obsessed with the whole 'celebrity world' I thought...surely this will hold my attention.

At first, I simply made a list of all the celebrity stories I could think of that had happened in 2009...and for a more solid list with proof of the stories and the fact that they were quite 'big stories' I looked in various end of year magazines and the internet:

(Telegraph)
(Associated Content)

('Good to know')
There were a lot of sites with their own compiled lists etc. (officially probably as valid as my own list) but I found some of them weren't that appropriate to the UK such as 'David Letterman scandal' (I know of him...I don't know that much to be interested in him).

So - I will take information from these but I want my final top 10 to be something that a UK audience would be interested in and know of the celebrities that story surrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment