Why Illustration?

One thing that was raised in the crit was that I need to identify why have chosen to use illustration instead of all photographs?

- The main reason is because the images that I have got for reference are either off the internet or stills from videos and the image quality is pretty low therefore I don't think it would look particularly professional when used on the title sequence.

- Second reason - It was somewhat inspired by the fact I always used to draw on magazines.

- The last, not so valid reason is that I feel it would be more visually engaging.

However,

After the crit...and looking at some of the images I have, I think I am going to mix illustration and video stills; on the video stills I will work in some illustration or textures so that it isn't just a sequence of photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment