Final DVD Interface's

Ok...So. After the presentations on tuesday, I got jealous of the people with animated DVD interfaces and got annoyed with mine so...I decided I wanted animated ones too (A little late to decide something like this but...oops)

So, here are the final DVD menu interfaces -
* For the silent movie, I took the design direction of those animations. After doing it, I'm not sure whether this is 'wrong' or not? However, I feel it works well with that section of the DVD.

Main Menu;


Top 10 Menu;


Extra's Menu;


DVD Development Menu;


'Briefs' menu:


Silent Movie section:
Silent Movie main menu;


Silent movie tests menu;


Silent Movie finals menu;


Having worked with these and put them onto DVD Studio pro and simulating the DVD, I realise there are some things that I have missed off; mainly 'Play all' buttons and if I had time I would like to have had a soundtrack playing...
BUT, overall, I'm a lot happier with these than I would have been with the with the static ones I was working with.

(Also...having burnt my DVD and playing it full screen...the resolution is a let down. I'm not sure if this is my fault or just something that happens?)

No comments:

Post a Comment