First poster mock up...

Thankfully, when me and Nichola got together again after working seperately, she liked my image idea.
We initially wanted to use song lyrics and have interactive posters etc but then we couldn't decide on lyrics to use and weren't sure how we could make the posters interactive in an appropriate way, so we developed the idea of using a tagline that promoted the interactivity of the exhibition.

Nichola came up with 'Get Involved' and I said 'Get in on the act' - We couldn't decide which one to use, but thought that 'Get in on the act' communicated the idea of music etc. more successfully, so for the sake of mock ups we used that...but would still present both taglines at the crit.
I think it works quite well but I'm not sure it 'Get in on the act' really communicates what we want it to or whether the tagline should be that big.

No comments:

Post a Comment