Packaging Nets and colour variations

Initially, I made all the packaging with just black type so that I could get the layout etc. right and once I had established that the type worked on the product - I then added colour.

After the last crit, I decided that I could use one colour for each product and just use variations of that one colour to differentiate the letters and shapes.
I was really happy with how most the colours looked but I could only choose one for each product - I'm really happy with the colours that I chose in the end.

One concern that I did have, was choosing colours that would appeal to men, but referring back to 'Lads mags' that I bought a while ago, and looking at the colour pallette that they use - I don't think there are really very many restrictions - I just chose not to use pink because, when I did try it, it instantly made it look quite girly (even though Nuts magazine use it quite a lot).

Handy packs;

Tissues to go in the handy packs;

Large tissue box;
Square tissue box;
Kitchen roll;
Toilet roll;

No comments:

Post a Comment