Words...

The first design I did was based on the line 'Dry spell? Its ok, let it out'...'Big boys do cry'.
I wanted to develop this idea to use across the range.
As mentioned in my tutorial with Fred, it would be good if the sentence would apply to the product - i.e. the Dry spell/big boys do cry one, would be for tissues.
In order to do the same for the other products, I made a really quick list of what the products can be used for;


Following this I came up with a range of sentences/lines to use in my design development.
(This took a Lot longer than I predicted it would, which delayed development.)



Although there are a range of choices here, I would say these are the starting point - I will choose a couple to develop and chances are, while designing, I will think of a better way to word it or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment