Quick ideas


As 'visualising' my ideas is one of my weaknesses...I have visualised I few that I had.
None of them are particularly related as I haven't decided on the final direction I will be taking.

1;
Similar to the idea I took to the initial crit, using humour and things that you could use a tissue for - apply different uses to all sides of the box.

2;
>More image based; to be done in a style similar to some of the illustrations on my context blog, to highlight some of the 'gross' or unhygienic things that boys do. Could possibly incorporate a fact to make it seem more 'gross' to them.

3;

More type led, but similar to the first idea - illustrative type and could incorporate image. Using facts/jokes on the packaging, taking inspiration from the Nuts 'pub ammo' section.


No comments:

Post a Comment