Tissues!

For the crit, I took along a packaging net (not made up) printed on acetate, to show what the type would look like a transparent stock.
This in particular recieved positive feedback and it was suggested that if you could see the product (Tissues) inside the packaging - I could maybe print onto the tissue.

I really liked this idea but wasn't sure how I could actually do it - but after a little research, I found that I could just attach a tissue to some paper and lower the amount of ink used in the printed so it didn't soak the tissue...



I must admit, I was like a child getting sweets when it actually worked! Its definately helped the design development and opened a few more ideas.
Below is a worksheet showing what I know intend to do - make the tissue interact with the packaging.

2 tissue design + 1 packaging design = a little range!

No comments:

Post a Comment