Tissue boxes.

For the crit, in addition to mocking up a couple of handy packs - I mocked tissue boxes up the tissue boxes aswell, once again though, not on the stock I will necessarily be using but just to see how the type would work on a 3D object.

Although they were put on to terrible nets (and they actually look all together better on the photos) I was pleased that I had something tangible to show what I am going to do.

White - although its boring, yes, I hadn't really
put much thought into the background.
Black - using the wonders of photoshop, I reversed it out
and turned it back blue and was surprised that
I actually quite liked it.
Coloured stock - I printed it directly onto a yellow stock...
as I mentioned earlier, the photos makes them look a bit
better - it applies to this one in particular. As it was just printed on
a laser printed, its made the colours go...horrible, the only way I could
make it work would be to screen print them really.

The feedback from them was postive and Paul and Luke said they would have one (when they're finished)...which is better than a group of girls saying 'Yeah, boys would probably use them'.

No comments:

Post a Comment