Idea

Having chosen the layout and quotes for my 'book' for the book fair, I obviously now need to...do it.

This was just one quick idea that I had - to make the text kind of 'sit back', because the quotes are kind of something you can imagine someone saying who is feeling low or down about the situation so having the quotes popping out wouldn't really work.

Ultimately I want it to have a much much hand crafted feel, but this was the quickest way to see if my idea would work.

I don't think it looks...awful, but I think I need to try out more things first.





One thing I have realised that I didn't put in my brief - Although the quotes are different, the need to visually work together otherwise it will just look like a bunch of things thrown together as apposed to a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment