Manchester Book Fair

Before I can start this brief, I obviously need the actual quotes that I am going to be working with.
I have gone through the past 3 weeks of OK magazines interviews with Chantelle and Preston and picked out quotes.

The series of quotes don't necessarily have a narrative, they are simply a collection of phrases from one source that I think could be visually interpreted in an effective way.

Once I have made a final decision on the format, I will then know exactly how many quotes I need but for now I have just listed my favourites;

- 'At the time, it was easy to be angry.'

- 'It just didn't work out.'

- 'I didn't take it well at all.'

- 'We were so stupidly happy.'

- 'I like having that in my life again.'

- 'Sometimes you just have to do what your heart tells you.'

- 'Sometimes you have to put your heart on the line and accept that it might get broken.'

- 'It was too much too young.'

- 'It felt like such a victory.'

- 'We're hopeless romantics who falls in love easily.'

- 'Its very difficult not to fall in love with her.'

- 'My love life is a bit of train wreck right now.'

- 'We ran with it and we fell over.'

- 'Until the day we die.'

- 'Its our hearts on the firing line.'

So, I have 15 quotes there and for the initial ideas that I have, I expect that will plenty.

Now I can get drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment